How to make macaroni and cheese?
Macaroni and cheese is classic favorite for the children. Most of the children are found of macaroni and cheese recipe, especially when it is cheesy. Making a classic, delicious organic recipe of Macaroni, and cheese is the best method to take benefit of organic foods and ease into a lifestyle which is eco-friendly. Organic foods are grown to supportable practices accordingly, so they are good for environment. Additionally, they are better for even humans – known from the evidences of scientists as they are not grown using pesticides, herbicides and any other harmful chemicals. Delicious macaronis can be prepared using cheese along with macaronis. People can enjoy the great taste and get the thrill by having macaroni and cheese recipe. It is very easy to prepare this dish and good to eat. This dish is popularly called by the names like Great Mac and cheese, TIP’S Mac and cheese, Alle’s Macaroni and cheese and classic macaroni.
Macaroni and cheese is the well-liked comfort foods in America. Most of them believed that Thomas Jefferson created this dish and served in the White House in 1802. There are multiple versions of homemade mac & cheese which ranges from regular recipe with noodles and shredded cheese to epicure versions using white sauces, breadcrumbs and fish. In the present days, you cannot come across families that do not prefer macaroni and cheese recipe. Earlier, there was only one kind of macaroni and cheese which is made up of little blue box and bright orange powder. The main beauty of this recipe is you can add many variations and can come up with a specific version that is according to the taste buds of your family.
Prep time: the time required for preparing this recipe is 20 minutes and it takes 30 minutes for cooking.
Total Time: 50 minutes.
Nutritional Values: it contains 207 calories, 6.2 grams fat, 1061 mg sodium, 15 mg cholesterol, 29.0 grams carbohydrates, 8.5 grams proteins, etc.
Main Ingredients Required:
- Water of two quarts
- Uncooked elbow macaroni of two cups
- Unsalted butter of two tablespoon
- Two tablespoons flour
- Freshly grated black pepper
- One tablespoon of salt
- One teaspoon of corn starch
- One cup of milk
- ¼ cup ham, sliced into ¼ inch cubes
- Half teaspoon lemon juice
- Half lb cheddar cheese
Preparation or Method:
- Corn starch and grated cheese are mixed in a medium sized bowl to coat the cheese and set aside. This helps cheese from getting gristly.
- Get two quarts of water with a tablespoon salt to boil think-bottomed pot. Now, elbow macaroni is added and the cooking instruction specified on the package is followed minus for two minutes. If the macaroni does not have any instructions then check at seven minutes. Cook thoroughly and the water from cooking pan is drained.
- While you are cooking macaroni, sauce is also prepared simultaneously. Now, the butter is melted in a large pan on a medium heat. Whisk in flour. Drop slowly in the milk when you are whisking until the sauce become smooth to prevent clumping. Grated cheese is slowly added while whisking until it is smooth. Lemon juice is stirred well. Ham, cooked and drained macaroni are added. Avoid over-mixing and finally, freshly grated black pepper is sprinkled on it. It must be served immediately.
Any possible variations:
- Most of the people prefer the macaroni which is flavored and fresh vegetables and other ingredients are added to the end product.
- Finished Mac and cheese are sprinkled by pepper and salt or more colorful spices like paprika.
- Finished Mac and cheese are transferred to the baking dish to get the baked version of recipe. Top with half cup cheese and cook in an oven at 350 F for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Baked and cheese with toasted breadcrumbs is garnished.
- Bite-sized pieces of carrots, broccoli, cauliflower or any other vegetables are steamed for some time till they become crisp-tender. Now, warm vegetables are stirred into finished Mac and cheese.
- Mac and cheese are served to diversify the flavor, it is mixed in Dijon mustard.
- Try using cheeses mixture – Jack, Gouda, Cheddar and parmesan. Some of the cooks also serve by Velveeta.
- Before baking, top using extra tattered cheese.
- To get creamier result, half milk with half-and-half is substituted.
- For texture change, multiple varieties of pasta are used.
- Some shopped ham, minced herbs and chopped tomatoes are perfectly stirred before baking. Top is sprinkled with some paprika. Splash of Worcestershire sauce or dried ground mustard of one or two spoons is added.
How to Garnish/Serve macaroni and cheese?
A spicy Southwest kick is given to macaroni and cheese. Salsa, sour cream, cheddar cheese and pepper bacon is mixed into the prepared mac and cheese. Now, the entrée is served with side white corn and lettuce salad and light bell pepper. Garnishing is important for any recipe as people get attracted to the food by looking at the decoration.
How to store macaroni and cheese?
Macaroni and cheese are considered as the favorite dish of Americans. It is easy and quick to prepare in large quantities to feed the entire family. Mostly, it results in leftovers. If macaroni and cheese are not stored perfectly then it becomes dry. A little precaution can make the dish tasty and can enjoy as you did last night.
Take macaroni and cheese into container and cover it with plastic wrap tightly as it is still warm. Drying out is prevented by the moisture in warm macaroni. Now, few tablespoons of warn water is added to the macaroni and cheese before protecting plastic cover over it when the dish is cool. By this way, macaroni is prevented from drying. Macaroni and cheese that is extra boiled before baking is stored. This may compromise pasta texture but it is stayed moist if stored.
- Nature of their job:
Who is a Loan processor and what does he do?
Loan processor is a profession in which the person decides and process loans for different organizations. Loan processors should be capable of analyzing different loan applications. Check the Loan processor job description below to know more on what Loan processor should possess.
Loan processor is a person who keeps the record of the documents that are concerned with the loan applicants. He is the important person who gives the loan and asks for the liabilities from the person who is asking for the loan. He focuses on the personal information and the contact details of the person asking for the loan. Personal information includes all the account information of the person, information regarding his credit cards, annual income and ATM cards. Taking loan from the bank is not easy; it is a very tough process because bank asks for good financial conditions like person should have a good job so that he will be able to return the loan to the bank. If a person is not strong financially then it is difficult for him to pass his loan. So in order to apply for loan one should have very good financial background.
- Credentials and Abilities required
Title – What are the essential requirements for a loan processor?
The educational requirement of a loan processor is diploma in high school. The candidates who have done four year degree and studied subjects like business administration or accounting hold better opportunities to get job as a loan processor. Certification courses are also good to get this job. They can also go for a two year degree in business administration or loan processing. There are various training programs given to the candidates selected for the position of a loan processor.
There is no requirement of license to become a loan processor. Since they do the dealings with the bank, banks provide them the job of providing loan to the client’s. But no legal licensing is required by the loan processor.
Skills required by Loan processor:
General Skills Required
- Should have excellent knowledge of computers and internet.
- Should be able to handle lots of pressure.
- Should have convincing power.
- Good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of working in Microsoft word.
- They should be able to observe the people properly; they should be good observers.
- Should be able to take decision quickly and should have logical thinking.
- Loan processor should have knowledge about loan and how to handle the client’s.
- Should be hardworking and dedicated towards the work.
- Should be loyal.
- Should be punctual.
- He should know his responsibilities towards his customer.
- Should have good personality and good interactive power.
- Professional Growth
What are the job prospects for the Loan processor?
There are number of banks in the world and in every bank we need a loan processor who deals with the loan. So there are job opportunities for loan processor but these days due to development of the web many people are taking loan online, so due to which there is sudden downfall in the jobs of loan processor because people don’t need the loan processor who act as intermediate agent. Loan processors are paid good salaries; there is a rise in the salary of loan processor from past few years.