- A package of hair pasta.
- One jar of spaghetti sauce.
- One package of taco shells.
- ¼ cup of cheese.
- Take a pot and fill it with salted water. Boil it.
- When the water boils, add hair pasta and boil it.
- Stir the pasta and cook it.
- Place the pasta in a pot and add sauce to it. Mix it.
- The taco shells should be put in an oven which is placed in a stack.
- The stack should be made in the form of a circle so that the edges of the taco shells overlap.
- Cook on a high flame till it is warm.
- The taco shells should be filled with pasta mixture.
- The pasta mixtures should be sprinkled out of the shells with one spoon of cheese.
- Serve the dish.
Spaghetti squash tacos
- One spaghetti squash which is seeded.
- 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- A package of dry taco seasoning mix.
- One diced onion.
- One jalapeno pepper.
- A pinch of salt.
- 12 taco shells.
- Preheat the oven to three hundred and fifty degrees.
- The two halves of the squash should be placed in a baking dish. They should be placed downwards.
- The squash should be baked in the preheated oven till it is tender. This lasts for thirty minutes.
- Take a fork and cut the squash into short strands. Keep them aside.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the skillet. Heat it.
- Add onions and jalapeno pepper in the skillet.
- Cook them and stir it for five minutes.
- Season the mixture with salt.
- Put it in the taco shells and serve.
- 3 avocados which are peeled.
- ¼ cup of onions which are diced.
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic salt.
- 12 corn tortillas.
- A bunch of cilantro leaves which are chopped.
- Jalapeno pepper.
- Preheat the oven to three hundred and twenty five degrees.
- Take a bowl and add onions, avocados and garlic salt.
- Arrange the corn tortillas on a baking sheet. Put them in the preheated oven for five minutes.
- Spread the tortillas with the avocado mixture.
- Garnish the dish with cilantro and add jalapeno pepper sauce.
How to serve spaghetti taco
Add parmesan cheese and serve the dish.
How to store spaghetti taco
Spaghetti taco can be wrapped in a foil and stored in an airtight container.
How to serve spaghetti taco
Add chili to the spaghetti taco.
The other varieties include shrimp tacos, spaghetti squash tacos.
Hint: Preheat the oven before adding the squash.
With the rapid growth of media, the animation industry has also got a major boost in the modern film production market. The huge scope of profit has drawn more than 400 companies to set foot in this branch of industry in Japan, opening new horizons for the young animators of this country.
History of Japanese animation industry
In Japan, the animation films or anime, as termed locally, has started as early as in 1917, in the form of silent animations. But this specific industry gained momentum only in 1932, with the production of first Japanese colored animation film ‘The Thief of Baguda Castle’, by Ofuji Noburo, which gained huge fame even outside Japan. Though like all other businesses, this industry too suffered a blow during the disaster of the Second World War; soon it returned into form after the war ended.
But the first Japanese animation film of the length of a feature film was released before the war ended and it was produced by the Japanese Navy to encourage their soldiers and countrymen; this Black and White Japanese film was named ‘Momotaro’s Divine Sea Warriors’ and it lasted for 74 minutes.
After the war, the animation film got a fresh start with the production of ‘The Legend of the White Snake’, by the new animation company called Toei Animation, who brought in the modern techniques of animation, used in USA. The first Japanese animation television series was featured in 1963, as ‘Astro Boy’, which became an instant hit with the viewers.
Modern status of Japanese animation
Now with the rising popularity of anime in Japan, the sale of these animation DVDs covers around 70% of the local film market. The TV channel ‘The WB and Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim’ now shows dubbed Japanese animation films. This industry has bagged numbers of awards, honoring several best works in animation works, raising the morale of new animation producers.
Apple ipads have been a popular product among tech savvy buyers for quite a long time. Understanding the growing demand of the product and the competition from other similar products available in the market, Apple has set up some lucrative deals on its all variants of ipads both for in store as well as online purchases.
These apple ipad air deals are of various types. Firstly, the buyer can avail a direct price discount on the product making it more pocket friendly. Secondly if the buyer purchases the product at an undiscounted price he or she can avail a free gift voucher worth $50 – $100 depending upon the variant the person is buying. Next there is the discount on the data plan where the purchaser can avail the data at a lesser cost on signing up for a two years contract. Lastly if a previous apple ipad user wants to exchange his or her older device for the new one, a price discount is provided.
Apple ipad air deals are applicable for all the ipad variants and before going for any deal, buyers should be aware of the particular product best suited for his or her use and the particular deal to choose from. If the budget is low one can avail a direct discount on a particular product. The second option is most appropriately applicable for people who would want to use the ipads as an internet device because it allows the person to use internet data as high as $100 on signing up a two years contract with the company. This can surely reduce the monthly charges for data for 4G Wi-Fi connectivity. The company is well aware of the fact that apple users would always prefer apple devices over others and thus has incorporated the offer where up gradation to a latest model has become cheaper by allowing the customers to exchange their old ipads.
The regular view about drunkards is that they are miserable people who have lost their jobs, broken all relationships, met budgetary emergency and are truly suffering in life. Be that as it may, there are some alcoholics who are remarkably well settled in life and are doing well both on the personal, as well as professional front. They appreciate plentiful riches and a stable wedded life but drink vigorously and routinely. This category of alcoholics is known as functioning alcoholic.
Individuals who can regularly drink, successfully deal with their life problems have enduring companionships and take an interest in group events, without their drinking issue taking control over their life are viewed as functioning alcoholics. Such an alcoholic is somebody who can easily follow his daily routine without displaying any outward indications of liquor abuse. They have amazingly high liquor resilience levels and will rarely raise any suspicions about their drinking propensities. On account of this, it is hard to persuade somebody like this to look for any assistance to control their alcohol addiction.
Functioning alcoholics can devour large amounts of liquor easily and do not show any indications of being drunk. They will frequently appear to be happy, and there are chances that they do not experience any ill effects of a hangover. They can spend an entire night drinking but can still go to work the following day.
Drinking is what they do to unwind from the tensions and hassles of life, but at a certain point of time, it badly affects their lives and there arises the need to treat their drinking problem. If you begin to recognize that an individual has slowly ended up more battered, this is a sign that his or her endurance is starting to fall and he or she requires the assistance of some dependable rehab center.
With SEO, you find that, the algorithms which are used do change more frequently. This is the reason why the major search engines are at all-time searching for the way they can optimize search engine results for their many users. There are many companies also who can combat this problems and it’s by keeping current on SEO. In order to be able to stay on the top of the search engine results, its better you attend on the SEO conference.
This SEO conference helps to keep a business up to date with all the latest change which happens with the search engines. SEO conference as well help many businesses to network with various SEO providers and help them determine on what content can help get their business at the top list of the search engines.
For most of the major retailers, they have a good rating on all major search engines. The rating also change at any time and this is because search engines are at all-time updating on their algorithms in order to change on the way a page ranks and this is to be able to provide up to date and also relevant information for the users. Unfortunately there are many spammers all over looking for way around these algorithms so that they can rank their page higher.
If you company does not stay alert and up to date with latest SEO changes, they can be at the risk of their page not be ranked anywhere. This is why it is advisable to attend of this SEO conference so that you can always stay updated. If you are not very careful you may even get your page even falling behind some less reputable sites. So get yourself into one of the conference and get informed for bettering your business.
It is a sweetened and doughy dessert that is prepared from biscuits held together by butter and brown sugar. Due to the presence of such ingredients, monkey bread is rich in carbohydrates, fat, and calories. Though it is short of required calories still one can make changes to this recipe and prepare substitutions to make the dessert more suitable for limited-calorie diets.
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Cooking Time : 25 minutes
Total Time : 40 minutes
Nutritional Values :
- Calories – 450
- Carbohydrates – 58 gms
- Proteins - 5 gms
- Sodium - 890 mg
- Fat - 22 gms
Main Ingredients Required:
- Refrigerated buttermilk biscuits with two packages
- Brown sugar containing one cup quantity
- Cinnamon with one teaspoon
- Nutmeg with one teaspoon
- Dissolved butter containing ½ cup quantity
- Minced nuts containing ½ cup quantity
- Maple syrup containing half cup quantity
Preparation or Method:
- Step 1 : Slice each biscuit into three equal sizes
- Step 2 : In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, brown sugar, and nutmeg
- Step 3 : Immerse biscuits in butter followed by sugar blend
- Step 4 : Keep half the biscuits in a pan
- Step 5 : Pepper with half of the nuts
- Step 6 : Recap layers
- Step 7: Spray syrup over top
- Step 8: Boil at a temperature of 350 degrees Farenheit for close to ½ hour
- Step 9: At once shift to a serving platter
- Step 10: Refrigerate the remaining portion
Tagline: Monkey Bread is one such recipe that can be included in a food carnival
3) Mafioso Chocolate Cake Recipe
It is an ancient family recipe that is consumed by Italians on the eve of Christmas.
Preparation Time : 25 minutes
Cooking Time : 35 minutes
Total Time : 1 hour
- Calories – 340
- Cholesterol – 30 mg
- Fat – 7 g
Main Ingredients required:
- Cocoa powder with half cup quantity
- ¾th cup quantity of boiling water
- Sour cream with one cup
- Baking soda with ½ teaspoon
- Sieved cake flour with two cups
- Butter containing half cup quantity
- White sugar containing two cups
- Three eggs
- Vanilla extract containing one and half teaspoons
- Softened butter with six tablespoons
- Confectionary sugar with a quantity of 2 2/3 cups
- Milk with ½ cup quantity
Preparation or Method:
- Step 1 : In a small dish container, combine ¾ cup boiling water with ½ cup cocoa
- Step 2: Take another bowl and dilute baking soda in the sour cream by mixing them together
- Step 3: In a large dish container, apply cream over the two cups sugar and half cup butter. To the sugar and butter blend, alternately add the cocoa blend and the sieved flour with the sour cream blend. Stir together until the mix becomes fluffy.
- Step 4: Smash the eggs until they get softened and fold and one and half teaspoons quantity of vanilla
- Step 5: Oil pan and immerse the batter into it. Warm at a temperature of 300 degrees Farenheit.
- Step 6: Chill with La Famiglia Chocolate Frosting
The Authentic Mexican Food – Enchiladas
Enchiladas have been around in Mexico as one of the staple diets from the pre Colombian times, i.e. since the Mayan civilization. The tortilla made from corn or maize has been the invention of the Mayans and they used to roll them up with a filling of meat or fish. Evidence has also been found that they used to also fry tortillas in grease then add to it some cheese while pouring salsa on it, then put on that another fried tortilla and repeat the process till they got a neat pile of tortilla, salsa and cheese. Then they would top it up with a fried egg and lettuce.
The word enchilada means filled with chilli and was first used in print in 1885. People have transformed an ancient dish from the past, made their own additions or subtractions to it and come up with what we now call enchiladas. What we now stuff into the tortillas are all kinds of meats such as chicken, pork, beef, shrimps along with cheese and salsa, roll it up and layer it with various kinds of sauces, onions, cilantro etc. These enchiladas are very different then what the ancient Aztecs used to make, but one thing is for sure that whatever the history and origin of the enchiladas they have survived all the new creative ideas and is considered one of the favourite dishes of the Americas. It is one of the most versatile, deliciously satisfying and family pleasing dish to have come out of Mexico.
Preparation Time: It takes about thirty minutes to prepare.
Cooking Time: The cooking time is also about thirty minutes.
Total time: The total time taken to prepare this meal is one hour give or take a few minutes.
Nutritional Value: This recipe of chicken enchiladas serves eight. Each serving has a caloric count of 498 of which the total fat content is 15.9 grams or 25%, cholesterol is 72 milligram or 24%, total carbohydrates are 49.7 grams or 16%, protein is 26.7 grams or 53% and sodium is 1226 milligram or 49%. The percentages are based on daily value of 2000 calories diet which may differ from person to person.
- Four skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- One onion, chopped
- Half a pint of sour cream
- One cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- One tablespoon dried parsley
- Half a teaspoon dried oregano (the Mexican variety)
- Half a teaspoon ground black pepper
- Half a teaspoon salt (optional)
- One can (fifteen ounce) tomato sauce
- Half a cup of water
- One tablespoon chilli powder
- One-third cup of chopped green bell pepper
- One clove garlic, minced
- 8 (ten inch) flour tortillas
- One (twelve ounce) jar taco sauce
- Three-fourth cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preparation or Method:
- First you will have to pre-heat oven to 175°C or 350°F.
- Take a medium sized skillet and cook the chicken breast on a medium heat till it is no more pink and the juices ooze out of it.
- The excess fat you will have to drain out.
- Make small cubes of the chicken (size according to your choice) and put it back in the skillet.
- Now add to this the oregano, parsley, cheddar cheese, sour cream, onion and ground black pepper.
- The skillet should be heated till the cheese melts.
- Now slowly stir in the remaining ingredients such as the tomato sauce, chili powder, water, salt, garlic and green pepper.
- Put an equal amount of this cooked mixture into the eight tortillas and roll them tightly.
- Place this in a baking dish of size nine by thirteen side by side, with the seam side down.
- Cover this with the taco sauce and sprinkle on it a generous amount of the three fourth cups cheddar cheese that you had kept aside.
- Let this baking dish go into the preheated oven uncovered (cover them with foil if you like the edges of your tortilla soft) for twenty minutes.
- Your enchiladas are ready, let them cool for ten minutes before serving.
Any Possible Variations:
Enchiladas are the most versatile of meals that have come out of Mexico. It lends itself to so many variations right from the fillings, to the toppings and the sauces. It wants you to be inventive and let your imagination run wild. The above recipe is made from chicken breast meat, but this could be substituted with pork or shredded or chunky beef pieces and cooked as per your liking. The corn tortillas might be the same (you can even make them with flour) but the sauces that you put over it can be made in a variety of ways and colours viz. red, green and white. The toppings too can be of these sauces and different kinds of cheeses or sour cream. So be a little imaginative and invent your own enchiladas and pleasantly surprise your family at meal times. But make sure that prior to serving (if you are making your newly invented meal) you personally have tasted it and made sure that it would be up to your family or friend’s liking.
How to Garnish and Serve:
This meal of enchilada can be topped up with a variety of ingredients and that purely is according to your likes. The favourite variety of toppings that can be used on the enchiladas are diced pieces of tomatoes, chopped leaves of cilantro, red onion either diced into small pieces or thinly sliced, guacamole, salsa, sour cream and anything else that floats your boat.
How to Store:
You can wrap the enchiladas and freeze it or you can put the whole baking tray in the freezer making everything but just before you bake it. Freezing the whole enchiladas fully baked does not take anything away as far as the taste goes, from it after you remove them from the freezer and reheat them. But you may want to skip the baking part and put the whole tray along with the garnish of cheese and the sauces, cover it with a plastic wrap and then the foil. When you want to use the enchiladas what you just have to keep in mind is to remove the plastic wrap and recover it with foil and put it in the oven at 350°F and it would take about 45 minutes. Here you do not have to bother about defrosting it before popping it into the oven.
The sauces that you put on the enchiladas give it a distinct flavour. There are three types of basic sauces that one can put on the enchiladas; red, green and white just like the colors on the Mexican flag.
The red sauce gets its flavour and distinct deep red color from the fresh and dried red chillies as well as the tomato puree that it is made with. The chili powder that is called for while making the sauce is not just the red chillies ground to a powder but a blend of red chillies, oregano, cumin, garlic and salt.
The green sauce gets the colour and the freshness from the green fresh chillies used to make it. The seasoning that is used for both these sauces are more or less the same such as cumin, oregano, garlic, pepper and salt.
The white sauce on the enchiladas was made to appease the tongues of Americans and often has in it nothing more than sour cream with a mix of green chillies which are diced (as much as one can handle), lime juice, fresh herbs and sometimes even condensed soup.
The recipe to make an easy, authentic ten minutes sauce which goes very well with the enchiladas is given here.
- Quarter cup vegetable oil
- Three tablespoon Californian or New Mexico chili powder
- Two tbsp. Flour the self rising kind
- One eight ounce can of tomato sauce
- Water, one and a half cup
- Ground cumin – half teaspoon
- Garlic salt – half teaspoon
- Garlic powder – half teaspoon
- Salt as per your taste
- The first step is to take a skillet, pour oil into it and heat it on a medium to high flame.
- Next put in the chili powder and flour, stirring it constantly to avoid it getting burnt till it takes on a light brown hue.
- Next you must gradually add all the rest of the ingredients such as water, tomato sauce, onion salt and garlic powder and keep on stirring it slowly over a medium heat for approx. ten minutes or the sauce begins to thicken slightly.
- Now you can season it with salt as per your taste.
When you are making the enchilada sauce you may want to use chicken stock instead of water to give it a more rich flavour. You may also use fresh garlic instead of the powder.
You can try dipping your tortilla in the sauce while it is hot and before wrapping it around the filling. Moreover you can also layer the baking dish/tray with this sauce and then put the tortillas over it. Do not worry that the sauce is thin because it tends to thicken in the oven heat.
How to make macaroni and cheese?
Macaroni and cheese is classic favorite for the children. Most of the children are found of macaroni and cheese recipe, especially when it is cheesy. Making a classic, delicious organic recipe of Macaroni, and cheese is the best method to take benefit of organic foods and ease into a lifestyle which is eco-friendly. Organic foods are grown to supportable practices accordingly, so they are good for environment. Additionally, they are better for even humans – known from the evidences of scientists as they are not grown using pesticides, herbicides and any other harmful chemicals. Delicious macaronis can be prepared using cheese along with macaronis. People can enjoy the great taste and get the thrill by having macaroni and cheese recipe. It is very easy to prepare this dish and good to eat. This dish is popularly called by the names like Great Mac and cheese, TIP’S Mac and cheese, Alle’s Macaroni and cheese and classic macaroni.
Macaroni and cheese is the well-liked comfort foods in America. Most of them believed that Thomas Jefferson created this dish and served in the White House in 1802. There are multiple versions of homemade mac & cheese which ranges from regular recipe with noodles and shredded cheese to epicure versions using white sauces, breadcrumbs and fish. In the present days, you cannot come across families that do not prefer macaroni and cheese recipe. Earlier, there was only one kind of macaroni and cheese which is made up of little blue box and bright orange powder. The main beauty of this recipe is you can add many variations and can come up with a specific version that is according to the taste buds of your family.
Prep time: the time required for preparing this recipe is 20 minutes and it takes 30 minutes for cooking.
Total Time: 50 minutes.
Nutritional Values: it contains 207 calories, 6.2 grams fat, 1061 mg sodium, 15 mg cholesterol, 29.0 grams carbohydrates, 8.5 grams proteins, etc.
Main Ingredients Required:
- Water of two quarts
- Uncooked elbow macaroni of two cups
- Unsalted butter of two tablespoon
- Two tablespoons flour
- Freshly grated black pepper
- One tablespoon of salt
- One teaspoon of corn starch
- One cup of milk
- ¼ cup ham, sliced into ¼ inch cubes
- Half teaspoon lemon juice
- Half lb cheddar cheese
Preparation or Method:
- Corn starch and grated cheese are mixed in a medium sized bowl to coat the cheese and set aside. This helps cheese from getting gristly.
- Get two quarts of water with a tablespoon salt to boil think-bottomed pot. Now, elbow macaroni is added and the cooking instruction specified on the package is followed minus for two minutes. If the macaroni does not have any instructions then check at seven minutes. Cook thoroughly and the water from cooking pan is drained.
- While you are cooking macaroni, sauce is also prepared simultaneously. Now, the butter is melted in a large pan on a medium heat. Whisk in flour. Drop slowly in the milk when you are whisking until the sauce become smooth to prevent clumping. Grated cheese is slowly added while whisking until it is smooth. Lemon juice is stirred well. Ham, cooked and drained macaroni are added. Avoid over-mixing and finally, freshly grated black pepper is sprinkled on it. It must be served immediately.
Any possible variations:
- Most of the people prefer the macaroni which is flavored and fresh vegetables and other ingredients are added to the end product.
- Finished Mac and cheese are sprinkled by pepper and salt or more colorful spices like paprika.
- Finished Mac and cheese are transferred to the baking dish to get the baked version of recipe. Top with half cup cheese and cook in an oven at 350 F for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Baked and cheese with toasted breadcrumbs is garnished.
- Bite-sized pieces of carrots, broccoli, cauliflower or any other vegetables are steamed for some time till they become crisp-tender. Now, warm vegetables are stirred into finished Mac and cheese.
- Mac and cheese are served to diversify the flavor, it is mixed in Dijon mustard.
- Try using cheeses mixture – Jack, Gouda, Cheddar and parmesan. Some of the cooks also serve by Velveeta.
- Before baking, top using extra tattered cheese.
- To get creamier result, half milk with half-and-half is substituted.
- For texture change, multiple varieties of pasta are used.
- Some shopped ham, minced herbs and chopped tomatoes are perfectly stirred before baking. Top is sprinkled with some paprika. Splash of Worcestershire sauce or dried ground mustard of one or two spoons is added.
How to Garnish/Serve macaroni and cheese?
A spicy Southwest kick is given to macaroni and cheese. Salsa, sour cream, cheddar cheese and pepper bacon is mixed into the prepared mac and cheese. Now, the entrée is served with side white corn and lettuce salad and light bell pepper. Garnishing is important for any recipe as people get attracted to the food by looking at the decoration.
How to store macaroni and cheese?
Macaroni and cheese are considered as the favorite dish of Americans. It is easy and quick to prepare in large quantities to feed the entire family. Mostly, it results in leftovers. If macaroni and cheese are not stored perfectly then it becomes dry. A little precaution can make the dish tasty and can enjoy as you did last night.
Take macaroni and cheese into container and cover it with plastic wrap tightly as it is still warm. Drying out is prevented by the moisture in warm macaroni. Now, few tablespoons of warn water is added to the macaroni and cheese before protecting plastic cover over it when the dish is cool. By this way, macaroni is prevented from drying. Macaroni and cheese that is extra boiled before baking is stored. This may compromise pasta texture but it is stayed moist if stored.
- Nature of their job:
Who is a Loan processor and what does he do?
Loan processor is a profession in which the person decides and process loans for different organizations. Loan processors should be capable of analyzing different loan applications. Check the Loan processor job description below to know more on what Loan processor should possess.
Loan processor is a person who keeps the record of the documents that are concerned with the loan applicants. He is the important person who gives the loan and asks for the liabilities from the person who is asking for the loan. He focuses on the personal information and the contact details of the person asking for the loan. Personal information includes all the account information of the person, information regarding his credit cards, annual income and ATM cards. Taking loan from the bank is not easy; it is a very tough process because bank asks for good financial conditions like person should have a good job so that he will be able to return the loan to the bank. If a person is not strong financially then it is difficult for him to pass his loan. So in order to apply for loan one should have very good financial background.
- Credentials and Abilities required
Title – What are the essential requirements for a loan processor?
The educational requirement of a loan processor is diploma in high school. The candidates who have done four year degree and studied subjects like business administration or accounting hold better opportunities to get job as a loan processor. Certification courses are also good to get this job. They can also go for a two year degree in business administration or loan processing. There are various training programs given to the candidates selected for the position of a loan processor.
There is no requirement of license to become a loan processor. Since they do the dealings with the bank, banks provide them the job of providing loan to the client’s. But no legal licensing is required by the loan processor.
Skills required by Loan processor:
General Skills Required
- Should have excellent knowledge of computers and internet.
- Should be able to handle lots of pressure.
- Should have convincing power.
- Good communication skills.
- Should have good knowledge of working in Microsoft word.
- They should be able to observe the people properly; they should be good observers.
- Should be able to take decision quickly and should have logical thinking.
- Loan processor should have knowledge about loan and how to handle the client’s.
- Should be hardworking and dedicated towards the work.
- Should be loyal.
- Should be punctual.
- He should know his responsibilities towards his customer.
- Should have good personality and good interactive power.
- Professional Growth
What are the job prospects for the Loan processor?
There are number of banks in the world and in every bank we need a loan processor who deals with the loan. So there are job opportunities for loan processor but these days due to development of the web many people are taking loan online, so due to which there is sudden downfall in the jobs of loan processor because people don’t need the loan processor who act as intermediate agent. Loan processors are paid good salaries; there is a rise in the salary of loan processor from past few years.